Monday, June 23, 2008

Great book to learn C#



So I have been trying for some time to learn C# so I can use it in my game programming. Now even though I know that you cant learn C# in a day, I still felt like I wasn't really getting any results for all the work and time I was spending. So i decided to take some time and just browse the book shelfs at Barnes and Noble to see if I could find a book that would teach me in a progressive manner, and wasn't full of programmer jargon. I spotted this book on the shelf and after spending some time flipping through it, it looked like the perfect match. Its full of pencil notes that are helpful to the reader "me", and it starts off slow, and it moves its way up into developing more and more complex programs. It also includes links in the text to the website which contains all the resources and content for each project. At my Barnes and noble it was priced at 50$ which may seem a bit steep, but in the way of programming books, its a pretty good price. Anyhoo, I just thought I would post this book for anybody who might find it useful.

No comments: